Pinnacle Conference 2022: Women in Medicine
Pinnacle Conference – Empowering Women in Medicine
The Pinnacle Conference is a one-of-a-kind learning and empowerment forum. Pinnacle was founded to support the amazing women working in medicine through community, mentorship, and actionable strategies.
Women working in private practice medicine face so many difficulties – from work-life balance to the everyday difficulties that working women face.
Pinnacle conference aims to empower women to practice medicine bravely in the face of adversities, rising to the pinnacle of their leadership, entrepreneurship, and life-balancing skills.
At the Pinnacle Conference we bring together a community of women from all medical specialties, with inspiring speakers talking on topics such as business growth, clinical goals, and marketing in the age of social media.
Dr. Pamela Mehta is one of the four founders of Pinnacle Conference, and will be attending to answer questions, give advice, and spend time with the Pinnacle community.
The Pinnacle Community
The Pinnacle conference and community was founded by four amazing women – Pamela Mehta MD, Rupa Wong MD, Dannielle Jones MD, and Natalie Crawford MD.
Once you’ve heard from our powerfully motivating speakers, we host a dinner gala and self-care workshop. You’ll have the opportunity to seek advice and mentorship from our amazing founders, as well as plenty of opportunity to network and find new friends and allies.
The Pinnacle community is for you if:
- You’re a woman in medicine
- You want to learn, find new opportunities, and grow your business
- You need help to balance time spent between your amazing business and your life at home
- You want to hear from and speak with other incredible women
Pinnacle Conference 2022
The Pinnacle Conference 2022 is being held on the weekend of May 20-22, 2022. We are hosting the conference at the Four Seasons in Dallas, TX.
- Friday night welcome reception
- Full day Saturday conference (including breakfast & lunch)
- Sunday self-care in medicine workshop and yoga session
- Pinnacle pink dinner gala
- 15 hours AMA, ANCC, ADA CERP, AAP & IPCE Category 1 Credits